LOD is looking for a production manager (M/F/X)
LOD muziektheater is looking for a
You are responsible for the organisational, coordinating and practical support of the productions. You realise and supervise the production from A to Z within the boundaries of the artistic direction, the set deadlines and the production budget. You are the key contact for the entire production team. You form a diplomatic liaision between the artists and your colleagues at LOD. You plan the production process, initiate production meetings and ensure the flow of information to everyone involved in the production. You organise and coordinate national and international tours.
- You have a passion for music theatre and enjoy going on tour at home and abroad
- You have strong organisational skills and are able to make decisions quickly
- You have a problem-solving, independent and results-oriented attitude
- You can manage several activities and projects at the same time
- You are communicative and multilingual (Dutch, French and English)
- You can work with planning tools or are able to learn quickly
- You can work with Excel
- You work accurately and have experience in managing a (production)budget
- You are creative and enthusiastic
- Working evenings and weekends is not a problem for you
- You have a drivers license (B)
What we offer
We offer you an exciting job within an enthusiastic team. The remuneration is in accordance with the CAO for performing arts with additional benefits (meal vouchers, iPhone with subscription, laptop, group insurance). A contract of indefinite lenght, full-time.
Start: preferably in April 2021 (or by mutual agreement)
How to apply
Send your motivation letter and CV (in English, Dutch or French) to Ann Hellemans, email@example.com, before 15 February 2021.
LOD values diversity. The selections are made based on competences, regardless of origin, age or gender.