Working at LOD
Do you want to work with us? We are currently looking for:
- Theater technician (full time)
- Collaborator national & international distribution (full time)
FULLTIME THEATER TECHNICIAN (M/V/X)
LOD is looking for an all-round technician with organizational skills.
In this position you contribute to the drafting of the technical concept of a production and you ensure that it is elaborated. You work in close consultation with and report to the technical coordinator.
- all-round knowledge: you have a solid knowledge of set, light, sound and video technology, for creations and performances on tour
- organisational skills:
- you are able to take final responsibility during the creation process and for shows on tour, where you have the technical team of LOD and of the playground;
- you assist with technical and logistical planning in collaboration with the
- You are able to prepare travel shows based on technical data sheets
and plans of theaters.
- You can work independently and function well in (a small) team. You are creative,
enthusiastic and have a great commitment.
- You are flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- You are in possession of a driver's license B.
- You are multilingual (NL / FR / E), with specific knowledge of the professional terminology in these three languages.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Extra assets are:
- Specialism / experience with video
- Experience with drawing programs (CAD)
- Experience with installation programs (Final Cut Pro).
- Possession of driver's license C.
- Living in the Ghent area.
We offer you an exciting job in an enthusiastic team. The remuneration is in accordance with the collective labor agreement collective arts with extra legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, mobile phone with abo). Apply? Send your motivation letter and CV before October 15, 2019 to Ann Hellemans, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOD is looking for a collaborator national & international distribution
(M/F) Full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic co-worker with experience in the arts sector, more specifically in the performing arts. You have communication and business skills and enjoy the challenge of expanding a national and international network.You work closely with the artistic and international coordinator and report to the latter on a regular basis.
In the framework of the overall international development strategy led by the international coordinator in consultation with the general director, you are:
⟩ Responsible for the national and international sale of LOD productions:
You maintain the existing network of artistic and production partners.
You are responsible for defining and implementing specific action plans in order to promote and sell each production.
You are responsible for inviting organisers at the premières and performances, and the follow-up.
⟩ The first contact for the external distribution offices LOD works with for some of its projects
You pass along all relevant information and promotional material for the sale of the productions.
You support their effort through complementary travels, invitations and targeted communication to professionals, and organise regular updates.
You are the contact point for all questions regarding availability and feasibility and follow up the drawing up of the contracts.
⟩ In collaboration with the Communication and Press Manager, you organise the promotional strategy for the sale of the projects:
You define the planning and content of professional newsletters sent by LOD to promote its productions & its annual sales brochure.
You update the promotional material of the projects.
- You are trilingual (Dutch/French/English), both spoken and written.
- You have a proactive and customer-oriented attitude.
- You work well in a team but are also able to work autonomously.
- You are driven, flexible, resistant to stress and good at meeting deadlines.
- You have a business mind and do not shy away from seeking out new partners. You work methodically and efficiently.
- You are aware that travelling and working in the evenings and weekends are part of the job.
- You have a driver’s licence.
What we offer
A job in an enthusiastic team in a highly ambitious organisation. The salary is calculated according to the performance arts Collective Labour Agreement.
Contract: Open-ended, full-time
Start: as soon as possible
Send your application letter and CV (in Dutch, English or French) by email to Ann Hellemans (email@example.com)
Application deadline: 30 September 2019