Working at LOD
Do you want to work with us? We are currently looking for:
- Theater technician (full time)
- Collaborator national & international distribution (full time)
FULLTIME THEATER TECHNICIAN (M/V/X)
LOD is looking for an all-round technician with organizational skills.
In this position you contribute to the drafting of the technical concept of a production and you ensure that it is elaborated. You work in close consultation with and report to the technical coordinator.
- all-round knowledge: you have a solid knowledge of set, light, sound and video technology, for creations and performances on tour
- organisational skills:
- you are able to take final responsibility during the creation process and for shows on tour, where you have the technical team of LOD and of the playground;
- you assist with technical and logistical planning in collaboration with the
- You are able to prepare travel shows based on technical data sheets
and plans of theaters.
- You can work independently and function well in (a small) team. You are creative,
enthusiastic and have a great commitment.
- You are flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- You are in possession of a driver's license B.
- You are multilingual (NL / FR / E), with specific knowledge of the professional terminology in these three languages.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Extra assets are:
- Specialism / experience with video
- Experience with drawing programs (CAD)
- Experience with installation programs (Final Cut Pro).
- Possession of driver's license C.
- Living in the Ghent area.
We offer you an exciting job in an enthusiastic team. The remuneration is in accordance with the collective labor agreement collective arts with extra legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, mobile phone with abo). Apply? Send your motivation letter and CV before October 15, 2019 to Ann Hellemans, email@example.com.